Events at the Bord Gais Energy Theatre
Grafton Capital Dublin Hotel near the Bord Gais Energy, formerly the Grand Canal Theatre
- Oliver! 12th December 2012 - 12th January 2013
- Christy Moore & Declan Sinnott 15-16th January 2013
- 9 to 5 21st-26th January 2013
- Aimee Mann 31st January 2013
- High Society 5th-9th February
- Starlight Express 12th-23rd February 2013
- Road to Rio 24th February 2013
- The Ladykillers 25th February -2nd March 2013
- Tommy Fleming 3rd March 2013
- Swan Lake on Ice 5th-9th March 2013
- Alfie Boe 10th March 2013
- Carmen 13th-17th March 2013
- Road to Rio 22nd March
- Jack Lukeman presents : the 27 Club 23rd March
- Offset 5th-7th April 2013
- The Full Monty 8th April - 13th April 2013
- The Lion King 27th April-22nd June 2013
- The Mousetrap 24th-29th June 2013
- Giselle 4th-6th July 2013
- Noises Off 8th-13th July 2013
- Hairspray 16th July-3rd August
- War Horse 26th March-26th April 2014
Bed and Breakfast rate for December only! Perfect for when you are coming to Dublin to shop, see a show or to meet friends.
Gaiety Panto Rate
Special Bed and Breakfast rate for guests attending the Gaiety Panto show
4 Nights or more Special
Stay 4 nights or more and get a great discount, must be booked at least 60 days in advance. Rate is room only, breakfast is available in the hotel.
We really loved our stay and would stay with you again. Excellent location, comfortable room and ALL staff friendly and helpful. Thank you so much. The Frank family from Oklahoma
Over the past 10 years I spend an average of 190 nights per annum in hotels throughout Europe and the USA, and the Trinity is my favourite hotel of all! The friendly staff and the accommodation make for an enjoyable stay.
Really nice hotel, staff very helpful. Bed very comfy and rooms nice and warm, would recommend it to all.