Events at the Bord Gais Energy Theatre
Grafton Capital Dublin Hotel near the Bord Gais Energy, formerly the Grand Canal Theatre
- Oliver! 12th December 2012 - 12th January 2013
- Christy Moore & Declan Sinnott 15-16th January 2013
- 9 to 5 21st-26th January 2013
- Aimee Mann 31st January 2013
- High Society 5th-9th February
- Starlight Express 12th-23rd February 2013
- Road to Rio 24th February 2013
- The Ladykillers 25th February -2nd March 2013
- Tommy Fleming 3rd March 2013
- Swan Lake on Ice 5th-9th March 2013
- Alfie Boe 10th March 2013
- Carmen 13th-17th March 2013
- Road to Rio 22nd March
- Jack Lukeman presents : the 27 Club 23rd March
- Offset 5th-7th April 2013
- The Full Monty 8th April - 13th April 2013
- The Lion King 27th April-22nd June 2013
- The Mousetrap 24th-29th June 2013
- Giselle 4th-6th July 2013
- Noises Off 8th-13th July 2013
- Hairspray 16th July-3rd August
- War Horse 26th March-26th April 2014
4 Nights or more Special
Stay 4 nights or more and get a great discount, must be booked at least 60 days in advance. Rate is room only, breakfast is available in the hotel.
Special Bed and Breakfast rate for Rugby weekends - Exclusive to our own website.
Advance Purchase Rate
Buy Now Pay Now! Room only rate, Breakfast is available at the hotel, priced at €15 per person for full Irish and €12 for Continental breakfast. Booking must be prepaid in full, no changes or cancellations on this offer.
Our favourite hotel in Dublin!!!!!!We have stayed MANY times and are always satisfied.Ideal location lovely rooms and friendly staff
We stay about 3 times a year at the Grafton Capital, and always have a fantastic time!! Excellent sleep in very comfortable rooms, and staff are a credit to hotel, extremely friendly, helpful and welcoming.
Really enjoyed our stay
Over the past 10 years I spend an average of 190 nights per annum in hotels throughout Europe and the USA, and the Trinity is my favourite hotel of all! The friendly staff and the accommodation make for an enjoyable stay.
Really nice hotel, staff very helpful. Bed very comfy and rooms nice and warm, would recommend it to all.