Whats happening for Children - Family Hotel Dublin
What's happening for children..
Plenty to be enjoyed for families in Dublin including
* Dublin Zoo
* The Ark (a children's cultural centre offering a rotating programme of plays, workshops, readings and performances),
* Lambert Puppet Theatre
* Frys Model Railway in Malahide
* The National Concert Hall www.nch.ie/education/regular.asp
* National Wax Museum
* Dublinia - a lively recreation of medieval Dublin (for older children)
* Viking Splash Tours - complete with a Viking Captain, you are transported on a sightseeing tour around Dublin City Centre by land and by sea in a reconditioned World War II World War II vintage amphibious military vehicle.
Christmas Season activities for children include
* 7 Up Christmas on Ice at the RDS
* Santas workshop in City Hall
* Dublin on Ice at Smithfield
* Beauty and the Beast Pantomime at the Gaiety Theatre
* Meet Rudolph and his friends at Phoenix Park
* Live animal Crib at the Mansion House
* Funderland - the largest indoor funfair in Europe at the RDS
for more information on all these events please see Dublin Tourism
4 Nights or more Special
Stay 4 nights or more and get a great discount, must be booked at least 60 days in advance. Rate is room only, breakfast is available in the hotel.
Advance Purchase Rate
Buy Now Pay Now! Room only rate, Breakfast is available at the hotel, priced at €15 per person for full Irish and €12 for Continental breakfast. Booking must be prepaid in full, no changes or cancellations on this offer.
Best Available Rate
Internet Room Only Rate - Fully Flexible - No booking deposit required. Reservation may be cancelled without charge until noon GMT the day before arrival.
Room only basis. Breakfast is available at the hotel, priced at €15 per person for full Irish and €12 for Continental breakfast.
Our favourite hotel in Dublin!!!!!!We have stayed MANY times and are always satisfied.Ideal location lovely rooms and friendly staff
We stay about 3 times a year at the Grafton Capital, and always have a fantastic time!! Excellent sleep in very comfortable rooms, and staff are a credit to hotel, extremely friendly, helpful and welcoming.
Really enjoyed our stay
Over the past 10 years I spend an average of 190 nights per annum in hotels throughout Europe and the USA, and the Trinity is my favourite hotel of all! The friendly staff and the accommodation make for an enjoyable stay.
Really nice hotel, staff very helpful. Bed very comfy and rooms nice and warm, would recommend it to all.