Whats happening for Children - Family Hotel Dublin
What's happening for children..
Plenty to be enjoyed for families in Dublin including
* Dublin Zoo
* The Ark (a children's cultural centre offering a rotating programme of plays, workshops, readings and performances),
* Lambert Puppet Theatre
* Frys Model Railway in Malahide
* The National Concert Hall www.nch.ie/education/regular.asp
* National Wax Museum
* Dublinia - a lively recreation of medieval Dublin (for older children)
* Viking Splash Tours - complete with a Viking Captain, you are transported on a sightseeing tour around Dublin City Centre by land and by sea in a reconditioned World War II World War II vintage amphibious military vehicle.
Christmas Season activities for children include
* 7 Up Christmas on Ice at the RDS
* Santas workshop in City Hall
* Dublin on Ice at Smithfield
* Beauty and the Beast Pantomime at the Gaiety Theatre
* Meet Rudolph and his friends at Phoenix Park
* Live animal Crib at the Mansion House
* Funderland - the largest indoor funfair in Europe at the RDS
for more information on all these events please see Dublin Tourism
Best Available Rate
Internet Room Only Rate - Fully Flexible - No booking deposit required. Reservation may be cancelled without charge until noon GMT the day before arrival.
Room only basis. Breakfast is available at the hotel, priced at €15 per person for full Irish and €12 for Continental breakfast. ... more
2 Night Stay - 5% discount
Stay longer and save more! 5% discount on 2 night stays. Room Only Rate. No booking deposit required. Reservation may be cancelled without charge until noon GMT the day before arrival.... more
Room only basis. Breakfast is available at the hotel, priced at €15 per person for full Irish and €12 for Continental breakfast.
Over the past 10 years I spend an average of 190 nights per annum in hotels throughout Europe and the USA, and the Trinity is my favourite hotel of all! The friendly staff and the accommodation make for an enjoyable stay.
Really nice hotel, staff very helpful. Bed very comfy and rooms nice and warm, would recommend it to all.