Whats happening for Children - Family Hotel Dublin
What's happening for children..
Plenty to be enjoyed for families in Dublin including
* Dublin Zoo
* The Ark (a children's cultural centre offering a rotating programme of plays, workshops, readings and performances),
* Lambert Puppet Theatre
* Frys Model Railway in Malahide
* The National Concert Hall www.nch.ie/education/regular.asp
* National Wax Museum
* Dublinia - a lively recreation of medieval Dublin (for older children)
* Viking Splash Tours - complete with a Viking Captain, you are transported on a sightseeing tour around Dublin City Centre by land and by sea in a reconditioned World War II World War II vintage amphibious military vehicle.
Christmas Season activities for children include
* 7 Up Christmas on Ice at the RDS
* Santas workshop in City Hall
* Dublin on Ice at Smithfield
* Beauty and the Beast Pantomime at the Gaiety Theatre
* Meet Rudolph and his friends at Phoenix Park
* Live animal Crib at the Mansion House
* Funderland - the largest indoor funfair in Europe at the RDS
for more information on all these events please see Dublin Tourism
Bed and Breakfast rate for December only! Perfect for when you are coming to Dublin to shop, see a show or to meet friends. The Dublin Christmas Market is on our doorstep, the Gaiety Panto is a two minute walk and the iconic Grafton Street is around the corner - you can't get a better location in Dublin city.
Gaiety Panto Rate
Special Bed and Breakfast rate for guests attending the Gaiety Panto show. The Grafton Capital Hotel is only a 2 minute walk from the Gaiety and is the perfect match for your visit to the Panto!
4 Nights or more Special
Stay 4 nights or more and get a great discount, must be booked at least 60 days in advance. Rate is room only, breakfast is available in the hotel.
We really loved our stay and would stay with you again. Excellent location, comfortable room and ALL staff friendly and helpful. Thank you so much. The Frank family from Oklahoma
Over the past 10 years I spend an average of 190 nights per annum in hotels throughout Europe and the USA, and the Trinity is my favourite hotel of all! The friendly staff and the accommodation make for an enjoyable stay.
Really nice hotel, staff very helpful. Bed very comfy and rooms nice and warm, would recommend it to all.